Welcome to Texas 4-H! Here’s how to get started!
Enroll in 4-H
To enroll in a Texas 4-H club, you must register online using the 4-H Connect management system. You will need a computer, and internet access. If having difficulty with the 4-H website, try using Mozilla Firefox. If you do not have Mozilla, please download it free from www.mozilla.com.
- Open your internet browser.
- Go to https://texas.4honline.com.
- Click “I need to setup a profile.”
- Select your county from the drop down menu.
- Fill in the fields marked Email, Confirm Email, Last Name and create a password you will remember.
- Select “Family” on the Role drop down menu.
- Click “Create Login.”
- Follow the on-screen prompts to register your family and all family members involved in a 4-H club as a member or volunteer (including adults). Fields marked in bold are required.
- Register each member in all projects or groups they participate in or wish to join in the future.
- If you are a youth, your registration will be submitted to your county extension office, where an agent will review your application. If you have to make any corrections, they will contact you by e-mail. Once complete and correct, the agent will approve your enrollment. If you are an adult volunteer, your registration will be sent to the Youth Protection Standards Office for screening if you have not been screened, or are due for your three year review. Once you are screened and approved, your registration will be returned back to your county extension office, where an agent will review and accept your application.
Tip: Do not hit your browser’s “Back” button while within the 4-H Connect system!!
Register for Activities
- When approved, you may log in to your account by clicking “I have a profile” and providing your email address and password.
- On the “Member List” page, scroll to the bottom of the page and select a member from the “Register a member for an event” drop down menu. Select the event your are registering for. Only events that a member is eligible for will be shown.
- After you register, your county extension agent will review your registration and approve.
Questions about 4-H Connect? Contact your club manager or county extension office for a 4-H Connect User Manual.