Welcome to Texas 4-H! Here’s how to get started!
Enroll in 4-H
Individuals interested in being apart of 4-H must enroll or re-enroll on 4-H Connect in order to be approved as a 4-H member (even if you attend monthly club meetings). Enroll HERE: http://tx.4honline.com
If you entered the Austin County Fair under 4-H, you must also enroll on 4-H Connect by September 1st in order for your Fair entry to be approved. On September 1st, all communications will cease unless re-enrolled. If you would like to update your email, you may do so when re-enrolling. Please make sure this is an account you regularly check as most communication occurs through email. The 4-H Connect system is completely revamped, so it looks a little different. Attached below are some step-by-step instructions for enrolling YOUTH members. Here are a few important details you need to pay close attention to:
- If your child is in 3rd grade or below, WAIT to enroll them online until SEPTEMBER 1ST, 2020.
- If your child was enrolled on 4-H Connect previously, please go through the Youth Re-Enrollment Instructions. Instructions can be found HERE.
- If your child has not been enrolled on 4-H Connect before, please read through the Youth Enrollment Instructions. Instructions can be found HERE.
- Credit Card instructions are attached for help navigating payment if needed. Instructions can be found HERE.
- If your child belongs to West End, Millheim, or Welcome 4-H, these clubs have not been transferred to the new system as of yet. Please SELECT AUSTIN COUNTY LIVESTOCK PROJECT GROUP as your club. We will change it within the system later.
- SOMETIMES the system will flag families with multiple children as fraudulent charges due to the same amount being charged simultaneously. If you receive a notice that your card was declined, please wait a day to resubmit and it should clear itself. The system will NOT charge your card multiple times if you resubmit.
- Enrolling multiple children? 4-H Profiles are family based. The Family Guide can be found HERE.