2 Boneless, Skinless, Chicken Breasts
1/2 teaspoon Olive Oil
1/2 teaspoon minced Garlic
1/4 teaspoon Ground Cumin
2 (14.5 ounces each) cans Chicken Broth
1 cup Frozen Whole Kernel Corn
1 cup chopped White Onion
1/2 teaspoon Chili Powder
1 tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
1 cup Medium or Hot Chunky Salsa
8 ounces Corn Tortilla Chips, broken into small pieces
1/2 cup Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
1. Add olive oil to large stockpot. Heat oil over medium heat.
2. Sauté chicken breasts in the olive oil for 5 minutes, turning once.
3. Add minced garlic and ground cumin and sauté 1 minute.
4. Stir in chicken broth, whole kernel corn, chopped white onion, chili powder, fresh lemon juice, and chunky salsa.
5. Reduce heat to low. Simmer 25 minutes.
6. Remove chicken to cutting board. Use two forks to shred.
7. Return chicken to soup.
1. Add tortilla pieces to soup bowls.
2. Ladle soup over tortilla chips.
3. Top with shredded Monterrey Jack cheese, and a dollop of sour cream.