This 4-H project is designed to help you explore the world of photography. From learning about camera equipment to capturing great images and sharing what you have learned with others, you are bound to love photography!
4‐H PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST OBJECTIVES:
• To develop life skills in composition, light, story line, posing and awareness.
• To encourage 4‐H members to use photography as a meaningful communication tool in their lives.
• To provide a photography project showcase opportunity for 4‐H members.
• To continue to share the message of 4‐H.
• To utilize photographs which can promote and strengthen the 4‐H program.